Holiday Blessings to everyone! Again we have a message from the Great White Brotherhood, in particular, Melchezidek. Enjoy the message and may each day bring you clarity, vision, expansion, strength and a renewal of spirit. Blessings to all……
Greetings to one and all on this glorious day! You are about to welcome in a brand new year with all its promise. On the cusp of this new year we want to let you know that many beings of Light are in your midst, in human form, in etheric form, in other dimensional forms.
They are here because the world is transforming itself, rebirthing itself, into another dimension. Many of you will rejoice in this, others will not, wishing to hang on to the familiar. If you fall into that latter category, do not despair. Change is never easy even for those who welcome it. You will adapt to it over time if you take the trouble to try. If you don’t, your life will be challenging in the way it would be if you moved to a completely different cultural reality and you refused to adhere to that old saying, “When in Rome, do as the Romans do”. Remember that other old saying, “What you resist, persists.”
There are a few hints we would like to share with you in order to assist you with the changes ahead.
1. Breathe. Your breath is a tool you have with you 24/7. Use it to adjust. When you feel overwhelmed, close your eyes, breathe deeply, re-enter your body and ground yourself. Keep breathing. You will find that in a few moments the anxiety will lessen and you will be able to then listen to your inner guidance to see what to do.
2. Listen. Listen to the guidance being given to you at any given moment when you are confused about what to do. There is so much help out there just waiting to be asked to assist you.
3. Rest. Your bodies, minds and spirits will be stretched beyond normal in the coming months. Take time out to renew yourself. That may be a nap, a healthy meal, a moment for meditation or prayer. If you are working, plan on taking a tea break, resting when you do take a break, especially your mind.
4. Eat consciously. That means different things to different people so eat in a way that supports your body, your metabolism, your belief system. This is not a time to drink heavily, or to indulge in foods that do not serve you. We are not saying to abstain, but choose wisely and do no overindulge in anything at this time. You must be at your best.
5. Love. Love your self. Love those around you. Love those who think differently than you do. Love the world. Love all sentient beings. Love your ancestors. Love your descendants, Love the beings in other dimensions who are here to assist you, Love Nature, Love the Divine Source. LOVE.
6. Listen. Did we say this already? Well we say it yet again. Do not assume you have all the answers. Things are changing quickly and you must change quickly. That also means your ways of thinking must be agile and ready to change. LISTEN.
These last three go together as a trinity. Do not try to hold on to things past. This is hard, we realize. It is like being on a trapeze for the first time, letting go when you are high in the air with no net, and trusting that there are hands that will reach out and catch you before you fall. Nearly impossible. But POSSIBLE. TRUST.
Give in to what is. Surrender your idea of what is right and what is reality. And then receive what is becoming. We promise you that what is coming is so much better than what you are living today. Which is why things must change. Surrender, receive and trust in the process.
We send you blessings from beyond and send you love. Because you have chosen to be alive at this moment in time, we can help you create the New Earth that has been promised to you. We honor and respect you and your hard work.
May you always be blessed.
So be it and so it is.