“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
It is my firm belief that in giving we receive, and in holding on, we stop the flow of energy that is meant to go round and round. My husband and I love to give and we do what we can in many areas.
Please be assured that in purchasing products, classes or services from Life Potentials that a part of your money will go to a worthy cause.
Some of our favorite charities are:
- Kiva: microfinance loans all over the world starting at $25
- Crossover Mission, Gifford, Fl.: A mission that endeavors to support young people through tutoring and literacy, and basketball and fitness. My husband and I not only support them monetarily, we tutor students every week and attend their tournaments.
- The Good Samaritan, Ellsworth, Michigan: A food pantry that also serves the community in Northern Michigan with outreach programs for men, women and children.
- The Source: A food pantry and food service charity in Vero Beach, Fl.
- The Hunger Project: they endeavor to empower women worldwide
- The Breathe Network: a newer charity that supports people who are survivors of abuse and sexual violence
We have others but these are our main causes. Giving back is a great way to express gratitude for all our blessings.